Thursday, July 9, 2009

Poison Cup - m ward

(C) (short strum, listen to the song)
One
One
One or two won't (G) do
Cos I want it (F)
all... (F) (G)

(C)And a sip
A sip
A sip or a spoonful won't (G) do
No, I want it (F)
all... (F) (G)

(C)And I hope
I hope (C7) Hope you know what I'm thinking (D minor barred) of
(pick the open low E string to a G chord) I want all of your love (Am)
(pick the open low E string to a G chord) I need all of your love
between verses: C-F-C

(C)She said "If love
If Love Is a posion (G) cup
Then drink it up" (F)... (F) (G)

(C)"Cos a sip
A sip Or a spoonful won't (G) do
Won't do nothing for you (F)
Except mess you up" (F) (G)

(C)And I hope
I hope (C7)Hope you know what this (D minor barred) means
(pick the open low E string to a G chord) I'm gonna give you everything (Am)
(pick the open low E string to a G chord) I'm gonna give you everything
C-F-C
to end on C

No comments:

Post a Comment